Home » Products » Aluminum Raised Solar Pavement Marker R1
Aluminum Raised Solar Pavement Marker R1
Load Bearing: More Than 30 Tons
Warranty: 18 Months
Body material: GB Cast Aluminium alloy
Power supply: USA Brand Flexible High Efficient Solar Panel (2.5V/0.38W)
Visual distance: ＞ 800m
Working Mode: Flashing or Constant
Shank: With shank or Without shank
Application of Aluminum raised solar pavement marker R1:
♥Schools and hospitals
♥High traffic areas
♥Parks and campuses
How to install Aluminum raised solar pavement marker R1:
1. Carefully mark the distance between the placement of the solar pavement marker. To prevent adverse effects on the ground, use appropriate tools, such as core drills, which have a diameter of 35mm and a depth of 55mm.
2. Remove all debris from the mounting hole.
3. Pour epoxy resin into the hole according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Make sure that the mounting holes are straight. Make sure that the mounting hole is large enough to allow epoxy resin to surround the raised solar pavement marker.
4. Adjust the lighting surface of the solar pavement marker to the desired viewing angle.
5. Make sure that the epoxy resin adheres evenly to the mounting hole and the solar pavement marker. Make sure that the bottom of the raised solar pavement marker is securely mounted on the mounting surface to ensure that zero “surface floating” occurs. (Space between the installation sign and the bottom of the solar pavement marker).
6. After curing the LED solar pavement marker for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.