Application of Aluminum solar pavement levelled marker C3:
♥Schools and hospitals
♥High traffic areas
♥Parks and campuses
How to install solar pavement levelled marker C3:
1. Carefully mark the distance between the placement of solar pavement levelled marker lights. To prevent an adverse effect on the ground, use a proper tool such as Core Drill. Drill 125mm and depth will be 45mm.
2. Remove all debris from the installation hole.
3. Pour epoxy into the holes per the manufacturer’s instruction.
4. Verity that the installation hole is straight. Verify that the installation hole is large enough to allow the epoxy to surround the solar pavement marker shaft.
5. Set the lighting surface of the solar pavement marker light to the desired viewing angle. Verify the epoxy is evenly adhering to the installation hole and solar pavement marker shaft.
6. After curing the LED solar pavement marker for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.